Visitors to Noel are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 97 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 21.4 mi (34.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Noel
Places to visit in the larger region include Old Spanish Treasure Cave, The Cayuga Mission Church, and Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel. Additionally, you'll find Wild Wilderness Drive-through Safari in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Noel, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 97 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville AR is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the center of Noel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Bentonville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- 21c Museum Hotel Bentonville is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from central Noel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bentonville can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and convenient parking.
- Stonebrook Inn Grove is located 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the heart of Noel. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Grove can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Noel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Noel gets about 47.01 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F