Visiting Nore og Uvdal
Visitors can enjoy all that Nore og Uvdal has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Nore og Uvdal, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nore og Uvdal
Favorite places to visit in the city include Langedrag Nature Park, Nore Stave Church, and Trillemarka Nature Reserve. In the area, you'll also find Dagali Fjellpark and Serious Fun.
As you plan your trip to Nore og Uvdal, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 20 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Torsetlia Fjellhotell og Hyttegrend is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Nore og Uvdal. This 3-star hotel in Nore og Uvdal features ski slopes, free WiFi, and free parking.
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Uvdal is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from central Nore og Uvdal. This 4-star hotel in Geilo features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool.
- 2 Bedroom Accommodation in Uvdal is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the center of Nore og Uvdal. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Geilo can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and location.
Dressing for Nore og Uvdal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 47°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nore og Uvdal is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 15°F