Visitors can enjoy all that Norrkoping has to offer including the museums, parks, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, churches, and waterfront.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Norrkoping
- The closest major airport is in Norrkoping (NRK), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Linkoping (LPI-Saab), 23 mi (37 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Norrkoping
Cultural venues in the city include Ostgota Theater, City Museum, and Work Museum. The picturesque setting of Power Park and Folkparken exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Louis de Geer Concert and Congress Hall and Norrkoping Art Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Norrkoping. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lamp Hotel Norrkoping - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Comfort Hotel Norrköping - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel President - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Norrkoping
With so many transportation options, exploring Norrkoping is easy. Walk to nearby metro stations like Rådhuset Tram Stop, Hospitalsgatan Tram Stop, and Nya Torget Tram Stop. To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Norrköping Central Station or Centralbadet Tram Stop.
Dressing for Norrkoping
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Norrkoping is 0.79 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 25°F