Visitors to Rejmyre are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Norrkoping (NRK), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Linkoping (LPI-Saab), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rejmyre
Places to visit in the larger region include Duveholmshallen, Vingakers Factory Outlet, and Vingakers Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Yxbacken Ski Slope and Katrineholm Golf Club.
As you start planning for your getaway to Rejmyre, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 38 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Elite Grand Hotel Norrköping is 20.9 mi (33.6 km) from central Rejmyre. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Norrkoping can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Comfort Hotel Norrköping is 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the center of Rejmyre. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Norrkoping can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Lamp Hotel Norrkoping is located 21 mi (33.8 km) from the heart of Rejmyre. This 4-star hotel in Norrkoping features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Rejmyre
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 42°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.79 inches of rain falls on Rejmyre each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 69°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F