Picture yourself sauntering around the streets of an unfamiliar city, looking up at the beautiful settings or the buildings wherever you look. Still, there is one draw you're counting on in particular: Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel. For as long as you can remember, it has been an item on your bucket list, and right now is finally the moment to get yourself there.
Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel Accommodation
Hotels near Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel
No matter what higher power you believe in, take a moment of silence and admire Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel.
It's in Buzios, 85 miles from the hub of Rio de Janeiro. It makes for a great side trip!
Choose from 27 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel. The Pousada Mar de Cabo Frio is located 1 mile from Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel. More popular options are the Best Western Paradiso Del Sol, 1 mile away, and the Pousada Spa Shangri-la, 0.8 miles away.
You'll be grateful for the practicality of having a variety of budget-friendly hotels within a stones throw. Situated 1 mile away is the Hotel Residencial Portoveleiro, but you might also want to look at the Casa Dois Gatos if you want another to choose from. It's only 0.4 miles away.
Make your vacation even more memorable by booking your room at one of the nearby upmarket accommodation options. One of the local favorites is the Pousada Portal Do Mar, a walk of only 1 mile away. Another option is the Hotel Solar do Arco. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
There's definitely no need to go without robust coffee and mouth-watering treats in the area around Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel. Cafeteria Lira is a regarded spot loved by local people and tourists alike, and is only a short stroll away. Famished travelers searching for a more filling dining experience should head to Restaurante Tia Maluca, a dining spot that's also close. You'll want to really get the party started at La Dolce Vita Cabo Frio, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
Of course, there are also lots of other things going on within close range of Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel:
- Loosen up on the grass and watch as the day passes by, run around and play with the kids and casually admire the tranquility of nature at Fonte do Itajuru Park.
- An iconic building and a place of worship for some, Parish Our Lady of the Assumption of Cabo Frio is a must-see, no matter your personal beliefs.
- Look at the surrounding architecture or just relax and introduce yourself to a few locals when you go to Porto Rocha Square.
- The plays and theatrical works put on at Cabo Frio Municipal Theater are lively examples of the local culture.
- Enjoy the sporting glory of days long gone at Surf Museum, fun for fans of all ages.
Our roster of Buzios rooms supplies everything you require, so you'll surely get choices near Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel you'll love. Buzios had more than a few sightseers last year, so get going. Once reservation time hits, you'll travel confidently: multiple guests approved of their Buzios hotel. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the tricks and tips you need.
- "Fresh, orderly, and ready to invite you in" is how Buzios hotels will be waiting.
- Looking for rooms that are relaxing plus fresh and presentable? We have it here.
- As you might hope near such a stunning landmark, the staff at accommodation close to Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel go above and beyond.
Buzios suites had additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right next door with Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel.
Interesting Buzios Facts
There are still further activities to do in Buzios once Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel is conquered.
- Buzios hasn't been really noted in the tourism guides, but it is beginning to make itself known.
- Enjoy a night of fun and games to conclude your adventure with a bang; when the sun rises, drop in on one of the local monuments.
- You'll see Buzios also knows a thing or two about setting out the welcome mat after you spend an afternoon on its abundant action.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old scenes and usher in some awe-inspiring new selfies. Planning a visit to Buzios is definitely the best idea you've ever had, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Nossa Senhora da Guia Chapel. Reserve now!