Visitors can enjoy all that Oda has to offer including the hot springs, temples, and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its culturally-rich and relaxing setting.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Oda
- The closest major airport is in Izumo (IZO), 29.4 mi (47.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oda
The city is notable for landmarks like Mononobe Shrine, Wubai Luohans, and Iwami-Ginzan Silver Mine World Heritage Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sanbeazukiharamaibotsurin Park and Ushio Onsen.
As you plan for your vacation to Oda, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 18 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Yuzuriha is 3.1 mi (5 km) from central Oda. Located in Oda, this 3-star hotel room features free WiFi and a refrigerator.
- Ryokan Masuya is located 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the heart of Oda. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Izumo can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Tabi-no-yado Kiunsoh is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the center of Oda. This 3-star hotel in Izumo features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a sauna. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Oda
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on Oda each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F