Visitors can enjoy all that Odda has to offer including the mountain views, cafés, and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and churches. In Odda, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Odda
Favorite places to visit in the city include Roldal Village Museum, Roldal Stave Church, and Roldal Skicenter. Additionally, you might want to add Trolltunga to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hordatun Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Odda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 47°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Odda each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°F