Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Odrava has to offer. There are 279 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Karlovy Vary (KLV-Karlovy Vary Intl.), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Hof (HOQ-Hof-Plauen), 29.8 mi (48 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Odrava
Places to visit in the larger region include Gallery of Fine Art, Church of St Nicholas and St Elizabeth, and Cheb Museum. In the area, you'll also find Roland Fountain and King George of Podebrady Square.
As you plan your vacation to Odrava, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 30 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Grandhotel Pupp is 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from central Odrava. This 5-star hotel in Karlovy Vary features a full-service spa, a casino, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Grandhotel AMBASSADOR - Národní Dům is 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the center of Odrava. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Karlovy Vary can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Spa Resort Sanssouci is located 20 mi (32.2 km) from the heart of Odrava. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Karlovy Vary can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for Odrava
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Odrava gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F