Find Hotels in Ohara
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Ohara will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ohara
Places to visit in the larger region include Cape Kyogamisaki, Honjohama Beach, and Urashima Shrine. In the area, you'll also find Miyazuno Yurayura Onsen and Iwataki Onsen.
As you plan your trip to Ohara, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 42 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Amanohashidate Hotel is located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of Ohara. Guests who stay at this 3-star ryokan in Amanohashidate can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and walkable location.
- Hotel & Resorts KYOTO-MIYAZU is 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the center of Ohara. This 3-star hotel in Miyazu features 6 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a bar.
- Hotel Amabile Maizuru is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from central Ohara. This 3-star hotel in Maizuru features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Our customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Ohara
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Ohara gets about 45.47 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F