Get an overview of this hotelChic hotel near Oklahoma City Zoo, Penn Square Mall
Popular property highlights
Near shopping mall
Located 1 mile from Penn Square Mall and 5 miles from Oklahoma City Zoo, this hotel combines a park-like suburban setting with easy freeway access to downtown Oklahoma City, 10 miles away.
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel's on-site restaurant, Ember Modern American Tavern, showcases American cuisine, including traditional dishes with innovative twists.
Guestrooms at Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel feature premium bedding with down comforters and premium bedding and linens, WiFi, and baths with curved shower rods. Savor late-night nibbles from room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
This hotel is 10 miles from downtown Oklahoma City via I-235. Penn Square Mall, anchored by Dillard's, Macy's, and J.C. Penney, is just a mile away. The Cox Convention Center is 5 miles from the hotel. Bricktown, the city's popular dining, entertainment, and shopping district—complete with a canal and water taxis—is within a 10-mile drive.
One computer station and complimentary wireless internet are available in the business center. Providing an 10,632 sq feet (988 sq meters) conference space with 8 meeting and banquet rooms, the hotel makes a popular choice for business functions and social celebrations. A 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool are available on site.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 988
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Year Built 1984
- Conference space size (feet) - 10632
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms 8
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillowtop mattress
- Separate sitting area
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Ember Modern American Tavern - This restaurant serves American cuisine, including traditional dishes with innovative twists and fresh ingredients. Dishes include flatbreads, prime cut meats, designer salads, seafood, and shareable snacks like meats and cheese. It opens daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The onsite bar offers a bespoke cocktail program and a variety of craft beers.
Room service - Brings breakfast, lunch, and dinner to you, plus late-night options. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The Waterford Marriott Hotel offers a mid-sized, seasonal outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Guests can play racquet ball and squash on the hotel's outdoor sport court. No reservations required.
Lake Hefner, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, features a waterfront running/biking trail, a golf course, a fishing pier, and a playground. Lincoln Park's 2 golf courses are also about 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Basketball on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day
- Waterford Marriott
- Waterford Marriott Hotel
- Waterford Marriott Hotel Oklahoma City
- Waterford Marriott Oklahoma City
- Marriott Waterford Hotel Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Marriott
- Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel
- Renaissance Waterford Hotel
- Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City
- Renaissance Waterford
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.