Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Old Forge, NY from $120
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Old Forge Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Old Forge Pet-friendly Hotels
Old Forge Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Old Forge and want to take your pet along? Check out this popular Old Forge accommodation that is a favorite of guests who bring their pets:
- Great Pines is a dog-friendly motel, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 3-star motel's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Old Forge
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- April-June: the average is 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Old Forge is 45.75 inches
Exploring Old Forge with Your Pet
Known for its water parks, Old Forge has lots to offer visitors including its hiking trails and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Town of Webb Historical Association and Enchanted Forest Water Safari. While you're there, make sure you don't miss McCauley Mountain Ski Center and Fourth Lake. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wagging IT In The ADK, LLC.