Visiting Old Forge
Visitors to Old Forge are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's water parks and forests. In Old Forge, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Old Forge
A couple of favorite places to visit are Enchanted Forest Water Safari and Town of Webb Historical Association. Additionally, you'll find McCauley Mountain Ski Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Old Forge. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Great Pines - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Clark's Beach Motel - Our customers like the room size and location at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Old Forge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 12°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 14°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Old Forge is 45.75 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°F