Think of yourself rambling around the streets of your future holiday, gazing up at the architecture or the exquisite world wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you're especially anticipating: Old Nimes Museum. Now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
Hotels Close to Old Nimes Museum
Hotels near Old Nimes Museum
Long after you and your friends have journeyed back home, those special moments at Old Nimes Museum will remain in your memories.
It's in Nimes, 30 miles from the hub of Montpellier. It makes for a great adventure.
With an impressive 32 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Old Nimes Museum, you're sure to find the perfect place for you. The Hotel Imperator, the Best Western l'Orangerie and the Novotel Atria Nimes Centre are a few you'll want to think about. They're 0.3 miles, 1 mile and 0.3 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're globetrotting alone or with others, you might want to book your accommodation with one of the several budget-friendly hotels in the area. Located 0.1 miles from it is the Hôtel Marquis de La Baume, but you could also check out the Hôtel de l'Amphithéâtre if you're looking for another option. It's 0.2 miles away.
There are plenty of high-end accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. One of the local favorites is the Hotel Central, a walk of just 0.2 miles away. There is also the Hôtel Côté Patio. You'll easily find this spot just 0.5 miles away.
Make time to indulge in the flavorful coffee and gorgeous snacks at Bélandre de Belle Croix, aspot not far from Old Nimes Museum. A little later, you ought to have a more substantial meal at another close spot, Hotel Novotel Atria Nimes Centre. And finally, make your way to L'Aparté. Have a few wines and mingle with your traveling pals.
Old Nimes Museum isn't the only notable thing to do in the vicinity:
- If you'd like a place to unwind, walk down to Herbes Square, grab a coffee, and watch all the action at this popular meeting place.
- You're sure to see Nimes Cathedral at least once during your stay. As the area's most significant Catholic church, this site is rich with cultural significance.
- If you're a lover of the stage, you have to see a play at Theater de Nimes.
- There's no doubt that there are many things we could learn from history, and a visit to Maison Carree certainly gives you something to think about.
- Discover societies that lived long ago as you and your children adventure around the fascinating Archaeology Museum and look at their wide range of unearthed relics.
A convenient distance of just 0.5 miles is all that separates Old Nimes Museum and the nearby rail terminal, Gare de Nîmes.
Rooms in Nimes here on Expedia furnish everything you require, so you can certainly find lodging near Old Nimes Museum you'll appreciate. It's time to start searching lots of visitors decide on Nimes for an exceptional vacation. Need help deciding? All the secret guidance you're looking for you'll find just a click away. You'll travel confidently when booking time arrives, too: all kinds of new admirers endorsed their Nimes hotel.
- You'll find Nimes hotels are always ready to welcome you into fresh and presentable rooms.
- As you might expect near such a lovely monument, the staff at accommodation around Old Nimes Museum provide wonderful service.
- From families with children to teams of two, we've got serene accommodations for all groups.
With Expedia's comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Old Nimes Museum, you can stay right nearby.
After you've checked Old Nimes Museum off your timetable, you'll still have things to do in Nimes.
- Check out all the activities near Nimes and really have a look at each sight possible in this neck of the woods.
- Add a stop for an enticing meal of its most famous fare and discover a cute market to look for fashion items.
- Nimes also is a pro when it comes to laying out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of action.
You'll never regret planning a vacation to Nimes, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Old Nimes Museum from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and call on some amazing new landscapes!