Top Hotels Near One Planet Cellars in Hahndorf
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Top Hotels Close to One Planet Cellars
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 19, 2020
One Planet Cellars Hotel Guide
Traveling with the little ones can sometimes be challenging. Wouldn't you like to treat yourself at One Planet Cellars?
Because it is in Adelaide, the state capital, you can delve into everything else that this thriving city has to offer.
To be in close proximity to One Planet Cellars, book a room at one of 7 possible accommodations within 2 miles. Only 0.4 miles away is The Haus Studio Apartments. The Amble at Hahndorf and The Manna Of Hahndorf, 0.1 miles and 0.4 miles away, are also recommended.
Hoping to make your upcoming travels even more unforgettable? Secure your room at the Hahndorf Oak Tree Cottages, a prestigious establishment that is a short 0.4 miles away.
One Planet Cellars is near some local spots where tired travelers can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of touring and picture snapping. Find a comfortable seat, get a coffee and get your caffeine fix at The Seasonal Garden Cafe. Looking for something more nourishing? Rilka's Kitchen is a worthwhile dining place in the area. And finally, go to Hersey Vineyard Cellar Door and Bar. Have a few wines and chat with the locals.
Other Places to Visit near One Planet CellarsOnce you're done with One Planet Cellars, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- You should take a day to sample some local wines at RockBare Cellar Door, and if you like what you taste, you can buy your favorite bottles while you're there.
- Somerled Wines has a wide range of unique wines, so if you like to share a few drinks with friends, this place is right up your alley.
- Take care of yourself with a spot of shopping, or just look at the crowds in Udder Delights Cheese Cellar without spending a thing.
- If you are an expert on wines or simply like to share drinks with friends, Hahndorf Hill Winery is the place for you.
- The Hahndorf Academy & Heritage Museum is an interesting spot to stroll around and appreciate some of the great exhibits.