Find Hotels in Opol
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Opol has to offer including the restaurants, beaches, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 52 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Cagayan de Oro (CGY-Laguindingan Intl.), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Opol
Places to visit in the larger region include Pueblo de Oro Golf Course, Plaza de los Heroes, and SM City Cagayan de Oro. In the area, you'll also find St Augustine Cathedral and Gaston Park.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Apple Tree Resort and Hotel - This 3-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Opol
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 71°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- About 53.82 inches of rain falls on Opol each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 70°F