Find Hotels in Orange
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 25, 2020
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Orange, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses, gardens, and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Orange
- The closest major airport is in Orange, NSW (OAG), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bathurst, NSW (BHS), 35.4 mi (57 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Orange
Top activities include golfing and wine tasting, while Duntryleague Country Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Orange Botanic Gardens and Orange City Library.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Orange. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- De Russie Boutique Hotel Orange - This 4-star apartment features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and central location.
- Apartments On The Park - Our customers love the overall value and pool at this apartment. With a stay at this 3.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Cotehele B&B - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Orange
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Orange East Fork Station. Orange might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Orange
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 84°F and the nighttime average to be 46°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 41°F at night
- Orange gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 34°F