Visitors to Ornans are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. In Ornans, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ornans
A favorite place to visit in the city is Musee Courbet. You'll also find Gouffre de Poudrey and Porte Rivotte in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Ornans. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Table de Gustave - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel de la Vallée - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Ornans
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Ornans each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F