Visitors can enjoy all that Oskemen has to offer including the hockey games, breweries, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, entertainment choices, and monuments.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Oskemen
- The closest major airport is in Oskemen (UKK), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Oskemen
The picturesque setting of Zhastar Park and Zhambyl Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Boris Alexandrov Sports Palace and World War II Memorial.
As you plan your holiday getaway to Oskemen, you can choose from the places to stay listed below within 5 miles of the city center.
- Dedeman Oskemen Tavros is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Oskemen can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Deluxe is located within 1.7 mi (2.7 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Oskemen features a casino, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Oskemen
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 43°F during the day and 1°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 20°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- Oskemen gets about 0.94 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°F