- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tusenfryd Amusement Park
- 12 min drive
- Oslo Opera House
- 15 min drive
- Akershus Fortress
- 17 min drive
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Oppegard, Quality Hotel Entry is in the business district and on the boardwalk. Oslo Opera House and Oslo Spektrum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Aker Brygge. Tusenfryd Amusement Park and Oslo Reptile Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Oppegard travel guide
- Tusenfryd Amusement Park - 12 min drive
- Oslo Opera House - 15 min drive
- Oslo Spektrum - 16 min drive
- Akershus Fortress - 17 min drive
- Fram Museum - 22 min drive
- Oslo Rosenholm Station - 3 min drive
- Ljabru Light Rail Station - 8 min drive
- Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen) - 49 min drive
About this property
Quality Hotel Entry
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 250 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 9 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 250.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NOK 100.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: NOK 250 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quality Hotel Entry Hotel
- Quality Hotel Mastemyr Oppegard
- Quality Mastemyr Oppegard
- Quality Hotel Entry Oppegard
- Quality Hotel Entry Hotel Oppegard
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room was clean and comfortable. Friendly helpful staff. Free parking. Hot breakfast was exceptional. Bus #83 for 25 minute ride to Oslo center was very close to the hotel. On the negative side the place could use some fixing up. The hallway carpets were in bad shape. One of the two elevators was out of service while we were there. The hotel had a decent restaurant. There are no other eating alternatives in the area.