Visitors to Osnabrueck are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, gardens, and museums.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Osnabrueck
- The closest major airport is in Münster (FMO-Münster - Osnabrueck Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Osnabrueck
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like St Peter's Cathedral, Heger Tor, and Osnabrueck Castle. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nettebad and Zoo Osnabrück.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Osnabrueck. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bergmann Boardinghouse - With a stay at this 3.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Romantik Hotel Walhalla - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Arcona LIVING OSNABRÜCK - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
Getting Around Osnabrueck
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Osnabrück Altstadt Station, Osnabrück Central Station, or Osnabrück-Sutthausen Station. Osnabrueck might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Osnabrueck
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 30°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Osnabrueck each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F