Osoyoos Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Osoyoos? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 12 pet-friendly hotels. Check out these popular Osoyoos hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Guests enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean rooms and breakfast.
- Pets are welcome at Watermark Beach Resort. This hotel offers 2 spa tubs and in-room kitchens. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's pool and beach locale.
- Pets can join their owners at Riviera Motel. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and in-room balconies. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's clean guestrooms and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to Osoyoos
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Osoyoos is 1.22 inches
Exploring Osoyoos with Your Pet
Known for its wineries, Osoyoos has lots to offer visitors including its rich culture, mountains, and golfing. See the local sights and visit Osoyoos Art Gallery and Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Pioneer Walkway and British Columbia Visitor Centre at Osoyoos.