Travelers to Pallipuram will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pallipuram
Kadampuzha Bhagavathy Temple is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Pallipuram, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 28 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Rajavalsam Guruvayur is 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from the center of Pallipuram. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Guruvayur can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Emarald Ayurvedic Resort is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from central Pallipuram. This 3.5-star hotel in Pulamanthole features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- KTDC Nandanam Guruvayoor is located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the heart of Pallipuram. This 3-star hotel in Guruvayur features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
Getting Around Pallipuram
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Pallipuram Station. Pallipuram might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pallipuram
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 71°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 70°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.32 inches of rain falls on Pallipuram each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F