Those traveling to Palompon are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Palompon
Places to visit in the larger region include WWII Veterans' & Centennial Park, Ormoc City Superdome, and Philippine-Japan Peace Memorial Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Palompon, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 8 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Don Felipe is 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from central Palompon. This 3-star hotel in Ormoc features a restaurant, free parking, and conference space. Our customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
- Asia Novo Boutique Hotel-Ormoc is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the center of Palompon. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ormoc can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and in-room LED TVs. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Bayview Inn is located 14.3 mi (23 km) from the heart of Palompon. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ormoc can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Palompon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Average annual rainfall for Palompon is 1.97 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 75°F