Find Hotels in Pamalican Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Pamalican Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Pamalican Island has to offer including its waterfront. Those planning a visit to the city can also see more in the larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pamalican Island
A couple of favorite places to visit are Pamalican Island Beach and Pamalican Island Pier. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your trip to Pamalican Island, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can stay in a nearby city.
- There are 127 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Busuanga Island, and sights to visit include Iglesia ni Cristo and Coron Central Plaza
- There are 4052 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Luzon, and top sights to visit include SM North EDSA and Smart Araneta Coliseum
Dressing for Pamalican Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 69°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 69°F at night
- About 81.43 inches of rain falls on Pamalican Island each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 69°F