Visitors to Parga are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and archaeological sites.
- There are 55 hotels and other accommodations in Parga
- The closest major airport is in Preveza (PVK-Aktion National), 31.5 mi (50.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias), 34.2 mi (55 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Parga
The city is notable for landmarks like Parga's Castle, Anthousa Castle, and Ancient Ephyra. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Kryoneri Beach, Valtos Beach, and Lichnos Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sarakiniko Beach and Ai Giannakis Βeach.
In Parga, there are 55 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Leda suites - This 3-star guesthouse features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Irida Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the pool and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hotel Parga Princess - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a free area shuttle, and valet parking.
Dressing for Parga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 63°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Parga each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F