Are you heading to Necromanteion?
Making your way there is part of the fun, as it's located 190 miles from the country's capital city, Athens, in an area known as Parga.
You will see that there are approximately 5 places to stay that are within a radius of 6 miles of Necromanteion. Some good possibilities are the Mesogeios 2000 and Ammos Bay.
The Loukas Hotel & Apartments is just 4 miles away and is both comfortable and affordable.
Before you go to Necromanteion, grab a strong coffee at Cafe Snack Bar ΠΥΛΗ (PREVEZA). When you're truly famished, you don't need to search for a place to eat a real meal. Skasiarcheío (Mesopotamos) is only 0.2 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Necromanteion
When you're in the area, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Necromanteion to visit:
- The collapsed structure of Efyra is really something to see.
- Easy to spot, Church of Lygia is a prominent part of the landscape. The church has an important role in the religious and social way of life of the community.
- See if there's a possibility to take a boat on the water, or just take a stroll at Lygia Harbour.
- There are many events, stories and people that helped mould this region into what we see today. Take a look at the interesting exhibition at Paragaea Olive Oil Museum to learn about this past.
- Venetian Castle might only be open to tourists at pre-arranged times, so make sure you confirm a time to experience this elegant castle.