Book your room at Hotel Verlain
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Paris hotel in 11th Arrondissement, near Notre Dame Cathedral
Located in 11th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Bataclan and Pere Lachaise Cemetery. Picasso Museum and Opera Bastille are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 38 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LED TVs. Hair dryers and safes are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Verlain features tour/ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- LED TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.