Visitors can enjoy all that Passenans has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Passenans
Places to visit in the larger region include Maison du Comte, Poligny Church of St-Hippolyte, and Caves of Moidons. You'll also find Musee Municipal d'Archeologie and Place de la Liberte in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Passenans
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Passenans gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F