Find Hotels in Patmos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Patmos are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, gardens, and temples.
- There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in Patmos
- The closest major airport is in Leros Island (LRS), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ikaria Island (JIK), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Patmos
The city is notable for landmarks like Cave of the Apocalypse, Convent of Zoodochos Pigi, and Monastery of St. John the Theologian. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Meloi Beach, Grikos Beach, and Vagia Beach. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Skala Marina and Patmos Cruise Port are sights to visit.
In Patmos, there are 68 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- 9 Muses Exclusive Apartments - This 3-star apartment features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Patmos Aktis Suites & Spa - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Petra Hotel And Suites - This 2-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Patmos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 43°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 47°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Patmos each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 45°F