Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Perbes has to offer. Top sights around the area include Palexco Congress Centre, Orzan Beach, and Tower of Hercules.
- There are 167 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Perbes
Palexco Congress Centre, Orzan Beach, and Tower of Hercules are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Riazor Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Perbes, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 119 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Riazor is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the center of Perbes. This 4-star hotel in La Coruna features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Eurostars Ciudad de la Coruña is located 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from the heart of Perbes. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in La Coruna can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Hotel Attica 21 Coruña is 9.9 mi (16 km) from central Perbes. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Elviña can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Perbes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 47°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Perbes each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 47°F