A day spent at Pergamon Acropolis feels like a hazy snapshot of the past.
It is in Bergama, 310 miles from Ankara.
Book a hotel in this area. There are 3 to select from. The Hera Boutique Hotel - Boutique Class and Anil Boutique Hotel - Boutique Class are all within a mere 2 miles of Pergamon Acropolis.
Half the fun of visiting Pergamon Acropolis is checking out the local cafe scene. For a shot of caffeine or a delicious treat, look no further than Zeus Cafe (Bergama). Try the daily special, bask in the bustling ambiance and enjoy the appetizing cuisine at Akropolis Restaurant (İzmir). This restaurant is also nearby.
Other Places to Visit near Pergamon Acropolis
After checking out Pergamon Acropolis, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Venture into the past and think about the passing of time while viewing Kizil Avlu.
- The unique Archeological Museum offers you and your friends the chance to be amazed by ancient objects, societies and cultures from long ago.
- Discover the stories and events that shaped this area by checking out The Pergamon Museum.
- Take a trip into the past and reflect on bygone times while viewing Asclepion.
- Having a look at the tumbledown ruins of Ruins of Pergamum is a remarkable experience.