Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Petrkovice has to offer. There are 50 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Petrkovice
A favorite place to visit in the city is Landek Park Mining Museum. In the area, you'll also find Vodni Svet and Ostrava Zoo.
As you plan your vacation to Petrkovice, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 34 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Isora is located in the heart of Petrkovice. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Ostrava can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Park Inn by Radisson Ostrava is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ostrava can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Brioni Suites is located within 2.4 mi (3.9 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in Ostrava features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Petrkovice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Petrkovice gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F