When you imagine a fresh place, you perhaps see yourself ambling through downtown, taking note of the architecture or the lovely environment wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you have been counting on most of all: Piazza Navona. Now is the day to get there.
Where Can I Stay at Piazza Navona?
Hotels near Piazza Navona
When you visit Piazza Navona, you'll find memories that will never lose their color.
If you get the chance to make the trip, you'll find yourself in Rome, the country's dynamic capital city.
There are up to 388 hotels that are within 0.6 miles of Piazza Navona. You're guaranteed to find one you like. Among the more popular ones are the Mood 44, Daniel's Hotel and Hotel d’Inghilterra Roma – Starhotels Collezione.
Save your pennies by stopping a few nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Rocco Forte Hotel De Russie and the FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma are two well-placed hotels that are only 0.8 miles and 0.7 miles away.
Remember that you have the option of choosing one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like treating the family. Inject some pizzazz into your travel experience at the Gran Melia Rome, (0.6 miles away), or the Marriott Grand Hotel Flora, (1 mile away).
Few travelers can survive an afternoon of sightseeing without a caffeine jolt. Chiostro Del Bramante is an ideal rest spot because it is near Piazza Navona. If you're after a full meal, savor the local food trends at Ditirambo. Afterwards, venture to Lunetta Hotel Rome and get a round of beers.
During your time here, you'll figure out that there is so much more than just Piazza Navona to visit:
- Come and view Fountain of the Four Rivers, a historic water feature that has witnessed countless people come together at its base.
- Connect with your spiritual side and meet other worshipers at Chiesa di Sant'Agnese in Agone.
- Come and see Fontana del Nettuno, a water feature of great heritage that has seen a number of crowds meet at its basin.
- Go on a tour of Palazzo della Sapienza, this impressive palace is iconic in this area.
- It might be rather old, but Piazza Pasquino is still a well-used square where you are able to relax with a good book while enjoying the history of the area.
The train station, Roma San Pietro, can be found 1 mile from Piazza Navona, making the train a convenient and popular way to go.
Our directory of Navona hotels provides all that you want, so you can surely have choices near Piazza Navona that you'll enjoy. You won't be the only one searching Navona was a pretty beloved landing place in the last year. We've got the tips and information you could ever want. Once the time comes to reserve your spot, rest easy: many sightseers approved of their Navona hotel.
- And we have comfortable spaces for everyone, including large families with children and travelers on their own.
- The fronk desk service at hotels close to Piazza Navona will be great which is appropriate for such a marvelous feature.
- "Presentable, fresh, and eager to welcome you" is always the end game for Navona hotel rooms.
You can stay right in the area with Expedia's diverse directory of hotels near Piazza Navona.
There are still more things to see and do in Navona with Piazza Navona crossed off your agenda.
- Navona is beginning to be acknowledged after having been a closed book.
- After some hours spent on its a full itinerary of pastimes, you'll also realize Navona is experienced when it comes to individual care.
- Head out on the town to conclude the good times; when the sun rises, drop in on a local monument.
Wave goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few awe-inspiring group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Navona, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Piazza Navona from Expedia. Book today!