Visitors can enjoy all that Pilani has to offer including the temples, gardens, and museums. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pilani
As you plan your vacation to Pilani, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Neemrana's - Piramal Haveli is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the center of Pilani. This 3.5-star hotel in Bagar features free breakfast, a restaurant, and concierge services.
- Indra Vilas is located 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the heart of Pilani. This 3-star hotel in Jhunjhunu features a fitness center, a café, and parking.
- Surajgarh Fort - An Amritara Resort is 8.7 mi (14 km) from central Pilani. With a stay at this hotel in Chirawa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pilani
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 104°F, while the average at night is 63°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pilani is 1.14 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 101°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 45°F