Find Hotels in Piódão
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Those traveling to Piódão are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Piódão
Places to visit in the larger region include Fraga da Pena Waterfall, Catedral das Beiras, and School of Technology and Management of Oliveira do Hospital. Additionally, you'll find Roman Ruins of Bobadela and Santa Luzia Dam in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- INATEL Piódão Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for Piódão
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- Average annual rainfall for Piódão is 18.62 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 41°F