Find Hotels in Coja
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 25, 2018
Reviewed on May 27, 2019
Travelers to Coja will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Coja, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Viseu (VSE), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Coja
Places to visit in the larger region include Fraga da Pena Waterfall, Olive Oil Museum, and Roman Ruins of Bobadela. Additionally, you'll find School of Technology and Management of Oliveira do Hospital and Peneda River Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Coja, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 26 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Quinta da Palmeira - Country House Retreat is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the center of Coja. This 4-star hotel in Arganil features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Decorated and Finished in Portugese and Asian Style is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Coja. This 4-star hotel in Lousa features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Portugal Centre, Holiday Home With Swimmingpool Situated at the Foot of the Serra da Estrela is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from central Coja. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Almacinha can enjoy access to a marina and 5 indoor pools, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Coja
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Coja gets about 50.00 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F