Find Hotels in Pisco
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 20, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 21, 2020
Visitors to Pisco are sure to enjoy the local tours and beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodations in Pisco
- The closest major airport is in Pisco (PIO-Renan Elias Olivera), 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pisco
Notable city landmarks like Pisco Plaza de Armas and Paracas Candelabra might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: El Chaco Beach, Paracas National Reservation, and La Aguada. Top activities include taking local tours and boating, while Paracas Port and Paracas Golf Club are sights to visit.
In Pisco, there are 71 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Hacienda Bahia Paracas - This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Paracas, a Luxury Collection Resort, Paracas - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in El Golf features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa.
- Aranwa Paracas Resort & Spa - This 4.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Pisco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 66°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 58°F at night
- About 0.12 inches of rain falls on Pisco each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 57°F