Find Hotels in Pisek
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 30, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Pisek has to offer including the churches, mountain views, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. In Pisek, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pisek
Notable city landmarks like Marian Column and Pisek Stone Bridge might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Palackeho Park and Prachenske Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Pisek. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Art is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pisek can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- INTERHOTEL AMERICA is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Pisek features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Hotel Bílá Růže is located within 1.6 mi (2.6 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Pisek features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Pisek
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Pisek Station. Pisek may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pisek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pisek is 19.21 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F