Visitors to Pissouri are sure to enjoy the beaches, spas, and gardens. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its bars and restaurants. Aphrodite's Rock, Kourion Ruins, and Paphos Harbour are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in Pissouri
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pissouri
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Aphrodite's Rock, Kourion Ruins, and Paphos Harbour. Additionally, in the area you'll find Paphos Archaeological Park and Paphos Lighthouse.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Pissouri. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Columbia Beach Resort - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hylatio Tourist Village - Our customers love the bar and convenient parking at this aparthotel. This 2.5-star aparthotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Kotzias Hotel Apartments - This 3-star aparthotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its overall value and quiet location.
A popular place to see outside the city is Tombs of the Kings, 19.4 mi/31.3 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Pissouri
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Pissouri each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 47°F