Visitors to Erimi are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and bars. Top sights around the area include Kourion Ruins and Limassol Castle.
- There are 227 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Erimi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cyprus Wine Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kourion Ruins and Limassol Castle.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Club Aphrodite Erimi - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
Dressing for Erimi
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 48°F
- Average annual rainfall for Erimi is 1.57 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 47°F