Find Hotels in Platte City, MO
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 8, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Visiting Platte City
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Platte City, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Top sights around the area include Legends Outlets Kansas City and Kansas Speedway.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kansas City
- The closest major airport is in Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Platte City
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Legends Outlets Kansas City and Kansas Speedway. You'll also find Weston Bend State Park and Pirtle Winery in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Platte City. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ramada by Wyndham Platte City KCI Airport - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport North - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Platte City Kansas City Area - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Top places to visit outside the city include Worlds of Fun, located 20.8 mi (33.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Argentine Carnegie Library, which is 21.1 mi/34 km away.
Dressing for Platte City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Platte City gets about 38.86 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Platte City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Platte City, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Platte City?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Platte City?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Platte City?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Platte City?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Platte City?
What's the best place to stay for a ski vacation in Platte City?
What are some accommodations with pools in Platte City?
Recent reviews of Platte City hotels
More trip options
- Platte City Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Platte City Airports
- Hotels near Popular Platte City Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Platte City
- More Hotel Options in Platte City
- Platte City Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Kansas City
- Other Hotels near Platte City, Kansas City
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends