Families will find kid-friendly activities in Liberty, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the water parks. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Worlds of Fun, Sprint Center, and Kauffman Stadium.
- You'll find 271 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Kansas City
- The closest major airport is in Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 17.7 mi (28.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Liberty
Favorite places to visit in the city include Liberty Jail Historic Site, Jesse James Bank Museum, and Belvoir Winery. In the area, you'll also find Worlds of Fun and Sprint Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Liberty. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Kansas City Liberty - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- The Inn at Belvoir Winery - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Liberty - Kansas City - This 2.5-star hotel features a free water park, a water park, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Kauffman Stadium, 15.3 mi/24.6 km from the city center, and Arrowhead Stadium, which is 15.4 mi/24.7 km away.
Dressing for Liberty
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 41.14 inches of rain falls on Liberty each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 19°F