Find Hotels in St. Joseph, MO
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Reviewed on May 6, 2020
Visiting St. Joseph
History buffs will enjoy exploring St. Joseph, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, shopping, and university setting.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in St. Joseph
- The closest major airport is in Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 36.6 mi (59 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in St. Joseph
Well-known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Glore Psychiatric Museum, Jesse James Home Museum, and Pony Express Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Mount Mora Cemetery, Pony Express Monument, and Patee House Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Krug Park, Wallace State Park, and Bethany Veterans Memorial Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in St. Joseph. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Joseph - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
- Boulders Inn & Suites by Cobblestone Hotels - Maryville - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Joseph - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for St. Joseph
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- St. Joseph gets about 35.59 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in St. Joseph?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. Joseph, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to St. Joseph?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in St. Joseph?
What's the best accommodation for a family vacation to St. Joseph?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to St. Joseph?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in St. Joseph?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to Northwest Missouri State University?
What about the best place to stay close to Patee House Museum?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in St. Joseph?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to St. Joseph?
What are some accommodations with pools in St. Joseph?
Recent reviews of St. Joseph hotels
More trip options
- St. Joseph Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near St. Joseph Airports
- Hotels near Popular St. Joseph Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in St. Joseph
- More Hotel Options in St. Joseph
- St. Joseph Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Missouri
- Other Hotels near St. Joseph, Missouri
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends