When you dream of your next vacation, you perhaps see yourself wandering around downtown, staring up at the lovely environment or the monuments everywhere around you. But there is one draw you are especially counting on: Plaza del Castillo. It's been on your to-do list for as long as you can recall, and the moment has come to mark it complete.
Hotels at Plaza del Castillo
Hotels near Plaza del Castillo
Step backwards into the mists of the ages at Plaza del Castillo.
It's in Pamplona, 70 miles from the tourist hotspot of Bilbao. It makes for a great break from the hustle and bustle.
Travelers are pleased to find that there are as many as 30 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Plaza del Castillo. Some are the AlmaPamplona - Muga de Beloso, the Hotel Tres Reyes and the Hotel Sercotel Suites Mendebaldea, just 0.7 miles, 0.3 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
You'll be grateful for the convenience of having numerous budget-friendly hotels within a stones throw. 0.1 miles away, you'll come across the Gran Hotel La Perla, but if that's not to your taste, then another option is the Hotel Maisonnave, which is 0.1 miles away.
You should make your vacation even more unforgettable by making a reservation at one of the close-by upmarket accommodation options. The Pamplona Catedral Hotel is simply 0.2 miles away, while the Sercotel Leyre can be reached in 0.3 miles. Both are impressive and extremely comfortable.
When you're in the area surrounding Plaza del Castillo, do not miss out on trying the hot coffee and tasty treats at Sidrería Chez Belagua. Famished travelers searching for a more nourishing dining experience can devour a meal at La Mafia se sienta a la mesa, a restaurant that's also close. If you're not ready to go to bed, find a way to El Burladero.
Here's a selection of some of the other things you can do in proximity to Plaza del Castillo:
- Experience a tour of Palacio de Navarra, this fascinating and grand palace has remained here for generations.
- If you are a fan of plays and other stage productions, you should catch a show at Teatro Gayarre.
- Come face to face with a hub of authority in this destination at Pamplona City Hall.
- Tranquil inside and well-recognized from the outside, Church of San Saturnino is not just a church, but a premier tourist attraction as well.
- One of the greatest ways to find out more about a destination is to stop by a church. You'll encounter one of the most fascinating at Iglesia de San Nicolas.
The train station, Renfe Pamplona, is located 1 mile from Plaza del Castillo, making the metro a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Expedia's roster of Old Town resorts and lodging has everything you need, so you're certain to have choices near Plaza del Castillo you'll fall in love with. Old Town had quite a few visitors in the last twelve months, so start going. You're only a click away from the tricks and advice you're looking for. You can rest assured when booking time arrives, too: all types of visitors would recommend their Old Town hotel to their colleagues.
- The staff at hotels near Plaza del Castillo provide grand service as you might expect near such a dazzling feature.
- Rooms in Old Town hotels are always clean, fresh, and eager to show you in.
- And we offer satisfying rooms for all kinds, from big reunions to newlyweds.
Suites close to Old Town got greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015, and it's clear why. With Expedia's broad directory of hotels near Plaza del Castillo, you can stay right at your choice place.
Learn All About Old Town
There are still more things to see and do in Old Town once you've done Plaza del Castillo.
- Old Town is now starting to find its place after having been hidden away.
- Find the perfect store to buy some necessities and enjoy a tempting meal of its hallmark fare.
- Prepare to discover Old Town also knows some things about personalized assistance after a day spent on its abundant adventures.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Old Town, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Plaza del Castillo from Expedia. Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old views and call on some astonishing photo opportunities!