Visitors can enjoy all that Poellauberg has to offer including its monuments. In Poellauberg, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Graz (GRZ-Thalerhof), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Poellauberg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Poellauberg Sanctuary. In the area, you'll also find St. Vitus Abbey and Parish Church and Poellau Main Square.
As you start planning your visit to Poellauberg, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Apartment 50m² - Wohnferiendorf Pölllauberg is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from central Poellauberg. This 3.5-star hotel in Sebersdorf features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday House - Wohnferiendorf Pölllauberg is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of Poellauberg. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Bad Waltersdorf can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi.
- H2O Hotel-Therme-Resort is located 11.8 mi (19 km) from the heart of Poellauberg. This 4-star hotel in Stegersbach features 8 indoor pools, 6 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa.
Dressing for Poellauberg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 35°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- Poellauberg gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F