Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Powisle, Warsaw from $52
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Powisle Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Powisle Pet-friendly Hotels
Powisle Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Powisle? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Here are top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hotel Logos is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 2 restaurants and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 1-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at P&O Apartments Powiśle. This apartment offers in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Guests like the helpful staff at this 3-star apartment.
Planning Your Trip to Powisle
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Powisle is 21.64 inches
Exploring Powisle with Your Pet
Known for its library and theaters, Powisle has lots to offer visitors including its riverfront, museums, and football. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Copernicus Science Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss University of Warsaw Library and Ateneum Theatre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Store aquarist, VET4PET CLINIC WETRERYNARYJNA, or Diskus Zoo - Sklep Akwarystyczny Warszawa, Największy Salon Akwarystyczny.