Overview of Charles Bridge Palace
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Economy Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, No Windows
Superior Double or Twin Room, Ensuite, River View
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighborhood, Charles Bridge Palace is in the city center and near a metro station. Charles Bridge and Prague Astronomical Clock are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Dancing House. Check out an event or a game at O2 Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Old Town Bridge Tower - 2 min walk
- Charles Bridge - 4 min walk
- Prague National Theatre - 6 min walk
- Sex Machines Museum - 6 min walk
- Prague Astronomical Clock - 7 min walk
- Karlovy Lázně Stop - 1 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 18 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 32 min drive
About this property
Charles Bridge Palace
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: CZK 750 per day
- Late check-out fee: CZK 1200 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel, the room,the breakfast buffet, excellent location, and the staff were so friendly and helpful especially Hanka lovely lady and helpful thank you. Mr and Mrs Ghamsari