- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of TOP Hotel Praha
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Prague, TOP Hotel Praha is in the business district. Prague National Theatre and Prague Astronomical Clock are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Centrum Chodov and Fashion Arena Prague Outlet. Check out an event or a game at O2 Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Centrum Chodov - 16 min walk
- Prague Congress Centre - 7 min drive
- Vysehrad Castle - 8 min drive
- Fashion Arena Prague Outlet - 8 min drive
- Zizkov Television Tower - 19 min drive
- Prague-Kačerov Station - 4 min drive
- Chodov Station - 19 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 31 min drive
- BOHEMIA TOP Restaurant — 1 min walk
- MORAVIA Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
TOP Hotel Praha
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 21 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CZK 200 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 930 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: CZK 140 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 500 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
I booked an available room with Expedia, I payed it, got email confirmation, everything apeared to be ok. After 30 min I called them to ask details about the parking place. I had to try for many times, they didn't answer. When I finally cought a line with the reception, they found my reservation but didn't have the room I payed, "the hotel is full , try to go somewhere else, not my problem"... after some hours and more than 90 minutes of music played on the phone by Expedia ( roaming fees), Expedia's relocation team found us another hotel to sleep. Thanks to Expedia that we didn't sleep in the car, but in a nice hotel ( Best Western Amedia).