Those traveling to Pribor are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 59 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Ostrava (OSR-Leos Janacek), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pribor
Places to visit in the larger region include Tatra Technical Museum, Reeve's House Museum, and Aquapark. In the area, you'll also find Church of St. Martin and Zerotin Castle.
As you start planning for your getaway to Pribor, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 59 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Park Inn by Radisson Ostrava is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Pribor. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ostrava can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Horský hotel Čeladenka is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from central Pribor. This 4-star hotel in Celadna features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant.
- Afrika Hotel is 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the center of Pribor. This 4-star hotel in Frydek-Mistek features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Pribor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Pribor each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F