Find Hotels in Propriano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Propriano are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Propriano Beach and Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Propriano
- The closest major airport is in Figari (FSC-Figari - Sud Corse), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ajaccio (AJA-Napoleon Bonaparte), 19 mi (30.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Propriano
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Propriano Beach and Portigliolo Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Eglise Notre-Dame de la Misericorde to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Propriano. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Motel Aria Marina - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and pool.
- Miramar Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free valet parking, along with free WiFi.
- Bartaccia Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Filitosa Corsican Prehistoric Site, located 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Propriano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Propriano gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Propriano?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Propriano, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Propriano?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Propriano?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Propriano?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Portigliolo Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Propriano Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Propriano?
What's the best luxury hotel in Propriano?
What's the best boutique hotel in Propriano?
What are some accommodations with pools in Propriano?
Recent reviews of Propriano hotels
More trip options
- Propriano Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Propriano Airports
- Hotels near Popular Propriano Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Propriano
- More Hotel Options in Propriano
- More Popular Hotels in Corsica
- Other Hotels near Propriano, Corsica
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends